Every month brings new adventures, new lessons, as well as new findings. Our goal at Heal the World is to share these with you by sending out a monthly newsletter.
We already sent out our November 2014 Newsletter. You didn’t receive it? Don’t worry, just subscribe to our Newsletter at the bottom of our website and we will include you in next month’s newsletter. This way, you will stay up to date with important events and news from us! Click here if you would like to read our November 2014 Newsletter!
Here are some of the things discussed in our November 2014 Newsletter:
- Thursday, November 11th- NO SESSIONS!
Our center will be closed in observance of Veteran’s Day!
- Thursday & Friday, November 27th-28th- NO SESSIONS! Our center will be closed for Thanksgiving!
- It’s time to THANK YOU! With Thanksgiving Day just around the corner, we could not forget to THANK YOU for all that you do for your kids!
- Here is a great Thanksgiving Social Story for your child that can be adapted to fit your family’s needs.
- Meet our Therapist, Melanie Corchado! Melanie Corchado is a Verbal Behavior Therapist. She is currently working on her Bachelors degree in Social Work at FIU and will be graduating in the Spring of 2015 and commencing her Masters in Fall of 2015. To learn more about Melanie and our team, check out Our Therapy Team
- During this month, we will be creating Thanksgiving arts & crafts to put around our office, so stay updated by following us on our social media: