Every month brings new adventures, new lessons, as well as new findings. Our goal at Heal the World is to share these with you by sending out a monthly newsletter.
We already sent out our June 2014 Newsletter. You didn’t receive it? Don’t worry, just subscribe to our Newsletter at the bottom of our website and we will include you in next month’s newsletter. This way, you will stay up to date with important events and news from us! Click here if you would like to read our June 2014 Newsletter!
Here are some of the things discussed in our June 2014 Newsletter:
- Summer Tips for our Kids: We know it can be quite challenging to fill all those summer hours with your child. We also know that the challenge to maintain a structured environment can be extremely difficult. That is why recommend that you read our Newsletter to learn about helpful summer tips.
- Employee Spotlight: Join us in welcoming our new team member, Yenni Godinez. She started with us two weeks ago and we are very happy to have her with us. To learn more about Yenni and our team, check out Our Therapy Team
- We would like to wish all of our dads a Happy Father’s Day! We hope that you will enjoy the arts & crafts that your child did this week: your tie and your mug for that tea, coffee, or any drink with love!
- New Center Hours: We are now open from 8a.m-6:30p.m. Monday-Friday.
- If you would like to stay updated with all of our tips, news, and blogs, then follow us: