Every month brings new adventures, new lessons, as well as new findings. Our goal at Heal the World is to share these with you by sending out a monthly newsletter.
We already sent out our March 2016 Newsletter. You didn’t receive it? Don’t worry, just subscribe to our Newsletter at the bottom of our website and we will include you in next month’s newsletter. This way, you will stay up to date with important events and news from us! Click here if you would like to read our March 2016 Newsletter!
Here are some of the things discussed in our March 2016 Newsletter:
- Once again, we will be participating in the Walk Now for Autism Speaks which is being held on Sunday, April 10th. This is a great opportunity to raise money and awareness to help change the future for all those who struggle with autism.
- If you haven’t already done so, please take a second to donate and join our team: Heal the World’s Walk Now for Autism Speaks Team Page! Every penny can make a difference and improve someone’s life!
- We continue to have late pick-ups, so please remember to pick up your child 10 minutes prior to their scheduled end time. Failure to do so will result in a private pay charge for every 15 minutes of late arrivals.
- Please bring preferred snacks for your child- water/juice, cookies, crackers, gummies as well as change of clothes/diapers. We have a storage so we can keep things here if it’s easier for you.
- Follow us if you would like to stay updated with all of our tips, news, and blog posts: