Every month brings new adventures, new lessons, as well as new findings. Our goal at Heal the World is to share these with you by sending out a monthly newsletter.
We already sent out our September 2014 Newsletter. You didn’t receive it? Don’t worry, just subscribe to our Newsletter at the bottom of our website and we will include you in next month’s newsletter. This way, you will stay up to date with important events and news from us! Click here if you would like to read our September 2014 Newsletter!
Here are some of the things discussed in our September 2014 Newsletter:
- Our August Newsletter offered some “Back to School Tips” to ease the transition from summer to school. The truth is: Kids are back to school and so are you…But with a little preparation and positive attitude, we are sure that you will make it one to remember! Wishing you all a smooth transition into the 2014-2015 school year! To read our Back to school tips, visit our blog: Our Back to School Tips!
- Join in the birthday fun: Let’s wish our therapist, Natalie, a wonderful birthday on Tuesday, September 9th!
- We are now accepting Psychcare! To find out which insurance plans we accept, visit: Insurance Coverage
- There is no doubt that Early Intervention is your child’s best hope for the future. An early Intervention program for your child should be implemented as soon as possible after he/she receives a diagnosis. To schedule your free consultation, please call us: (305) 279-1999
- Every year, Behavior Analysts in Florida attend FABA (Florida Association for Behavior Analysis), a 3-day conference to promote the ethical and effective application of ABA principles and obtain continuing education credits in the field. This year, it is being held on September 17th-19th in Bonita Springs, FL. Our very own Claudia Marmol will be attending this conference and will be bringing back all of the knowledge from the most current research being conducted in ABA.
- If you would like to stay updated with all of our tips, news, and blogs, then follow us: (NOW on Twitter and Pinterest)