Every month brings new adventures, new lessons, as well as new findings. Our goal at Heal the World is to share these with you by sending out a monthly newsletter.
We already sent out our November 2016 Newsletter. You didn’t receive it? Don’t worry, just subscribe to our Newsletter at the bottom of our website and we will include you in next month’s newsletter. This way, you will stay up to date with important events and news from us! Click here if you would like to read our November 2016 Newsletter!
Here are some of the things discussed in our November 2016 Newsletter:
- With Thanksgiving Day just around the corner, we could not forget to THANK YOU for all that you do for your kids! Thanksgiving is that special time to gather the family and celebrate yet another year of success while enjoying delicious food with your loved ones. It’s also that time to take a few minutes to reflect on the good things and show your gratitude- whether it’s by calling a friend, sending a card or gift to a loved one, or simply being thankful for all that you have. Once again, we are grateful for all that you do and all that your child teaches us throughout the year.
- New Therapy Team Member! We are happy that Cristina Rubio has joined our team of exceptional therapists! To learn more about our wonderful team (and to see our new pictures), visit Our Therapy Team and leave us your thoughts!
- Congratulations!!! Our therapist continue making us proud. This time, our very own Zully Moreno passed her RBT exam, so she is officially a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT).
- HTW Holiday Break: Our office will be closed from December 26th- December 30th as a way to thank our therapist for all of their hard work throughout the year and so that they can enjoy this holiday time with their families and loved ones.
- Possible HTW Parent Training: I am considering hosting a Parent Training workshop with the basics of ABA and problem behavior reduction in the next coming months. Would you be interested in attending? If so, let me know via e-mail.