Every month brings new adventures, new lessons, as well as new findings. Our goal at Heal the World is to share these with you by sending out a monthly newsletter.
We already sent out our October 2014 Newsletter. You didn’t receive it? Don’t worry, just subscribe to our Newsletter at the bottom of our website and we will include you in next month’s newsletter. This way, you will stay up to date with important events and news from us! Click here if you would like to read our October 2014 Newsletter!
Here are some of the things discussed in our October 2014 Newsletter:
- Monday, October 13th- NO SESSIONS!
Our center will be closed in observance of Columbus Day!
- Read our full post on our Halloween tips: Getting ready for Halloween!
- HTW Employee Spotlight: Our very own, Natalie Astorga, passed the board exam and became a Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA)! Congratulations, we are so proud of you!!!
- New Therapy Team Members: We have two new team members- Melanie Corchado and Maria Eleine Perez-Ferro. They started with us in September and we are happy to have them on board. Bios and pictures coming soon! To learn more about our team, check out Our Therapy Team
- Friday, October 31st- HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
During this month, we will be creating halloween-themed arts & crafts to put around our office. Make sure to follow us to see our latest tips and ideas for this day.
- If you would like to stay updated with all of our tips, news, and blogs, then follow us: (NOW on Twitter and Pinterest)