Every month brings new adventures, new lessons, as well as new findings. Our goal at Heal the World is to share these with you by sending out a monthly newsletter.
We already sent out our November 2015 Newsletter. You didn’t receive it? Don’t worry, just subscribe to our Newsletter at the bottom of our website and we will include you in next month’s newsletter. This way, you will stay up to date with important events and news from us! Click here if you would like to read our November 2015 Newsletter!
Here are some of the things discussed in our November 2015 Newsletter:
- Wednesday, November 11th- NO SESSIONS! Our center will be closed in observance of Veterans Day, honoring all who served!
- Thursday & Friday, November 26th-27th- NO SESSIONS! Our center will be closed for Thanksgiving!
- With Thanksgiving Day just around the corner, we could not forget to THANK YOU for all that you do for your kids!
- Here is a great Thanksgiving Social Story for your child that can be adapted to fit your family’s needs.
- During this month, we will be creating Thanksgiving arts & crafts to put around our office.
- New Therapy Team Member! We are happy that Amisaday Pio has joined our team of exceptional therapists! To learn more about Amisaday, visit Our Therapy Team
- Time change: Please keep in mind that ALL of our sessions end 10 minutes prior to their scheduled end time, so that the therapists have time to briefly discuss your child’s session, collect data, as well as gather all of the materials neccesary for their next session, as we have back to back clients. Lately, we have had a lot of late arrivals. Failure to pick up your child at their scheduled time may result in a fee.
- Follow us if you would like to stay updated with all of our tips, news, and blog posts: