Every month brings new adventures, new lessons, as well as new findings. Our goal at Heal the World is to share these with you by sending out a monthly newsletter.
We already sent out our May 2016 Newsletter. You didn’t receive it? Don’t worry, just subscribe to our Newsletter at the bottom of our website and we will include you in next month’s newsletter. This way, you will stay up to date with important events and news from us! Click here if you would like to read our May 2016 Newsletter!
Here are some of the things discussed in our May 2016 Newsletter:
- The last day of this school year is almost here and we need to know what your Summer plans will be for your child and family. Next week, we will be sending our 2016 Summer Schedule Changes form. I ask that you return it as soon as possible so that we can make the necessary changes to your child’s schedule.
- And the HTW family keeps growing! We are happy that Gretel Debasa has joined our team of exceptional therapists! To learn more about her, visit Our Therapy Team!
- Our therapists will also be undergoing several team meetings and trainings in order to become credentialed as Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT). Stay tuned!
- We continue to have late pick-ups, so please remember to pick up your child 10 minutes prior to their scheduled end time. Failure to do so will result in a private pay charge for every 15 minutes of late arrivals.
- Please bring preferred snacks for your child- water/juice, cookies, crackers, gummies as well as change of clothes/diapers. We have a storage so we can keep things here if it’s easier for you.
- Follow us if you would like to stay updated with all of our tips, news, and blog posts: