Every month brings new adventures, new lessons, as well as new findings. Our goal at Heal the World is to share these with you by sending out a monthly newsletter.
We already sent out our July 2015 Newsletter. You didn’t receive it? Don’t worry, just subscribe to our Newsletter at the bottom of our website and we will include you in next month’s newsletter. This way, you will stay up to date with important events and news from us! Click here if you would like to read our July 2015 Newsletter!
Here are some of the things discussed in our July 2015 Newsletter:
- Claudia’s twins, Lucca and Sebastian Marmol, have arrived! They were born Friday, June 26th! Once again, we thank you for your understanding and support during this exciting time for Claudia’s growing family.
- Natalie Astorga, our BCaBA, is in charge of all programs and any concerns you may have while Claudia is on maternity leave. Therefore, please contact her with any information related to therapy sessions (i.e., cancellations, late arrivals, vacations, etc) so that she can inform the therapists and we can plan accordingly. Her contact information is as follows:
- E-mail: Natalie@healtheworld.net
- Office phone: (305) 279-1999
- Cell phone: (786) 942-8310 (*ONLY to be used for emergency situations during Business Hours (9-6:30pm) if you need to cancel a session or when she is unable to answer the office phone).
- Have you read our latest blog post regarding the 4th of July? If you have not done so, what are you waiting for? Click here: A few tips for a safe 4th of July! and be among the first to read our recommendations for this Holiday!
Wishing you a safe and happy 4th of July weekend!
- Friday, July 3rd- Center closed in observance of Independence Day!
- Follow us if you would like to stay updated with all of our tips, news, and blog posts: