Every month brings new adventures, new lessons, as well as new findings. Our goal at Heal the World is to share these with you by sending out a monthly newsletter.
We already sent out our August 2015 Newsletter. You didn’t receive it? Don’t worry, just subscribe to our Newsletter at the bottom of our website and we will include you in next month’s newsletter. This way, you will stay up to date with important events and news from us! Click here if you would like to read our August 2015 Newsletter!
Here are some of the things discussed in our August 2015 Newsletter:
- Summer has come to an end and we need to have your child’s Fall schedules in place. If you haven’t already done so, please fill out and return the Fall schedule changes form that was sent home.
- Natalie Astorga, our BCaBA, is in charge of all programs and any concerns you may have while Claudia is on maternity leave. Therefore, please contact her with any information related to therapy sessions (i.e., cancellations, late arrivals, vacations, etc) so that she can inform the therapists and we can plan accordingly. Her contact information is as follows:
- E-mail: Natalie@healtheworld.net
- Office phone: (305) 279-1999
- Cell phone: (786) 942-8310 (*ONLY to be used for emergency situations during Business Hours (9-6:30pm) if you need to cancel a session or when she is unable to answer the office phone).
- Have you read our latest blog post on back to school tips? If you have not done so, what are you waiting for? Click here: Our Back to School Tips! and be among the firsts to read our recommendations for this exciting, yet stressful transition into the new school year! Wishing all our kids a safe & fun school year!!!
- August Birthdays: 7th: Lany ; 11th: Claudia
- Follow us if you would like to stay updated with all of our tips, news, and blog posts: