Every month brings new adventures, new lessons, as well as new findings. Our goal at Heal the World is to share these with you by sending out a monthly newsletter.
We already sent out our August 2014 Newsletter. You didn’t receive it? Don’t worry, just subscribe to our Newsletter at the bottom of our website and we will include you in next month’s newsletter. This way, you will stay up to date with important events and news from us! Click here if you would like to read our August 2014 Newsletter!
Here are some of the things discussed in our August 2014 Newsletter:
- Back to school Tips: Starting a new school year can be tough for everyone, especially families of individuals with autism and related disorders. We have dedicated one of our special posts to supporting families as they help their children pack their backpacks and make it a smooth transition for this new school year. To read our full post and tips, visit our blog: Our Back to School Tips!
- Join in the birthday fun: Let’s wish our team members, Claudia (August 11th) and Yenni (August 15th) a wonderful birthday!!!
- We are now accepting CMS and Concordia! To find out which insurance plans we accept, visit: Insurance Coverage
- The ABCs of Behavior Analysis: When analyzing human behavior, behavior analysts like to know EVERYTHING about a particular behavior! But in order to do that, we have to understand under which conditions a behavior occurs, or more so, the ABCs of each behavior! To understand what we mean by the ABCs of Behavior Analysis, read our full post: The ABCs of Behavior Analysis
- If you would like to stay updated with all of our tips, news, and blogs, then follow us: